"Support for the activities of SMEs in the tourism industry and increasing the recognition of Małopolska as a tourist economic brand"
Source of funding:
Project co-financed under the Regional Operational Program of the Małopolska Region for 2014-2020 , Priority Axis 3: Entrepreneurial Małopolska, Measure 3.3 Internationalization of the Małopolska Economy, Sub-measure 3.3.1. Economic promotion of Małopolska, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Project leader: Foundation for the Development of Regions
Project Partner: Association of Health Resort Communities of the Republic of Poland
Coverage: Małopolskie voivodship.
Project implementation period: 23/06/2019 - 31/12/2022
The total cost of the Project implementation is PLN 6,200,125
Project co-financing amount : PLN 5,270,106.25
The main goal of the project:
The aim of the project is to support the international activity of Małopolska enterprises operating in the leisure industry in the region's spa towns and to increase the recognition of Małopolska as an economic brand in the field of spa tourism, both nationally and internationally.
The project is aimed at SMEs operating in the leisure industry from the Małopolskie Voivodeship operating in the health resort communes of Małopolska, among others for hotels / guesthouses and other accommodation, SPA centers, agritourism enterprises, enterprises providing services in the field of sports and recreation, culture and gastronomy. The beneficiaries of the Project will be entrepreneurs from all health resort communes of the Małopolskie Voivodeship.
Entrepreneurs from the SME sector with their registered office or branch (verification based on CEiDG or KRS) or operating in the Małopolskie Voivodeship and providing services in the leisure industry from 8 health resort communes of Małopolska (verification based on the declaration contained in the recruitment form) will be recruited for the Project. . Due to the specific nature of the industry, SMEs recruited for the project will have a strategy / development plan for acquiring customers from external markets.
As part of the Project, activities will be implemented in the field of:
- promotion of the region's economic offer in the field of spa tourism,
- supporting Małopolska SMEs from the leisure industry operating in spa towns of the region in their expansion to external markets
- support for the investment process in the region in spa towns.
The activities carried out in the 3-year Project include:
- Organization of the International Health Resort Tourism Fair in Małopolska.
- Promotion of the tourist offer of SMEs with the help of innovative communication solutions.
- Promotion of the region's tourist offer on television, radio and Internet as well as in traditional form (promotional and printed materials)
- Trips of delegations to international tourism fairs
- Database of investment opportunities
- Workshops for SMEs
RULES OF RECRUITMENT FOR THE PROJECT:
defines the REGULATIONS OF RECRUITMENT AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT - § 4 Recruitment documentation and recruitment rules
- Candidates interested in participating in the Project will be required to submit a Recruitment Form with attachments to the Project Office.
- The Recruitment Form is available at the Project Office and on the websites tumalopolska.pl , www.f-rr.org , www.sgurp.pl .
- It is allowed to submit the Recruitment Form in person, send it by post to the address of the Project Office or send scans to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Project applications will be accepted in the so-called open recruitment (continuous traffic) from the date of entry into force of these Regulations for recruitment and participation in the Project.
- The order in which applications are received is decisive in qualifying for individual activities in the project. In the case of postal applications, the date of receipt by the Project Office is decisive. The call for proposals will be closed when the amount of places provided for in the Project for individual activities is exhausted.
- Applications for the project submitted using a form other than prepared by FRR or not made in accordance with the procedure set out in these Regulations will be rejected.
- Attachments attached to recruitment documents not provided for in these regulations are not subject to evaluation at any stage of the recruitment process.
- It is stipulated that submitting recruitment documents is not tantamount to starting participation in the project.
- Applications are subject to formal and content-related evaluation.
- As part of the formal assessment, the following criteria are taken into account:
- belonging to the target group specified in § 1, paragraph 4,
- sending the Recruitment Form within the time limit specified in point 4 in the form specified in point 3.
- In case of formal deficiencies, the notifying entity will be requested to supplement them within 7 calendar days.
- Applications for which formal defects have not been corrected are not subject to further assessment.
- The Recruitment Form with all attachments must be completed in Polish, legibly and signed by a person authorized to represent the SME applying for participation in the Project.
- In the procedure of selecting Participants for the Project, the qualification is based on these Regulations.
- The submitted Recruitment Forms along with the attached documents are non-returnable.
- In the recruitment process, the Committee draws up a summary report on an ongoing basis (at least once a month) containing a list of qualified entities.
- Eligibility for participation in the Project is determined by the fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the Project described in these Regulations. In the event of a larger number of Participants' applications than the amount provided for in the Project, the Recruitment Committee will prepare the so-called reserve list.
- The Recruitment Committee notifies SME entities about the recruitment results by post, e-mail or telephone.
- The Project Participant is obliged to sign an agreement for participation in the Project, and (if applicable) to submit the Form of information provided when applying for de minimis aid, which is attached to these Regulations.
- Recruitment of participants will be carried out in accordance with the principles of equal opportunities and non-discrimination, including accessibility for people with disabilities.
- REGULATIONS FOR RECRUITMENT AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT
- Appendix 1 - Recruitment Form
- Annex no. 2 - Declaration of Participation in the Project
- Appendix No. 3 - Form of information provided when applying for de minimis aid
- Appendix No. 4 - Recruitment Form Mobile Application
Project coordinator: Edyta Batkowska, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org