"Support for the activities of SMEs in the tourism industry and increasing the recognition of Małopolska as a tourist economic brand"
Source of funding:
Project co-financed under the Regional Operational Program of the Małopolska Region for 2014-2020, Priority Axis 3: Entrepreneurial Małopolska, Measure 3.3 Internationalization of the Małopolska Economy, Sub-measure 3.3.1. Economic promotion of Małopolska, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Project Leader: Foundation for the Development of Regions
Project Partners: Association of Polish Spa Communities
Range: Małopolskie voivodship.
Implementation period: 23/06/2019 - 22/06/2022
The total cost of the Project implementation is: PLN 6,200,125
Co- financing amount: PLN 5,270,106.25
The main goal of the project:
The aim of the project is to support the international activity of Małopolska enterprises operating in the leisure industry in the region's spa towns and to increase the recognition of Małopolska as an economic brand in the field of spa tourism, both domestically and internationally.
The project is addressed to SMEs operating in the leisure industry from the Małopolskie Voivodeship operating in the health resort communes of Małopolska, among others to hotels / guesthouses and other accommodation, SPA centers, agritourism enterprises, enterprises providing services in the field of sports and recreation, culture and gastronomy. The beneficiaries of the Project will be entrepreneurs from all health resort communes of the Małopolskie Voivodeship.
Entrepreneurs from the SME sector with their registered office or branch (verification based on CEiDG or KRS) or operating in the Małopolskie Voivodeship and providing services in the leisure industry from 8 health resort communes of Małopolska (verification on the basis of the declaration contained in the recruitment form) will be recruited for the Project. . Due to the specific nature of the industry, SMEs recruited for the project will have a strategy / development plan for acquiring customers from external markets.
As part of the project, activities will be implemented in the field of:
- promotion of the region's economic offer in the field of spa tourism,
- supporting Małopolska SMEs from the leisure industry operating in spa towns of the region in their expansion to external markets
- support for the investment process in the region in spa towns.
The activities carried out in the 3-year project are:
- Organization of the International Health Resort Tourism Fair in Małopolska.
- Promotion of the tourist offer of SMEs with the help of innovative communication solutions.
- Promotion of the region's tourist offer on television, radio and Internet as well as in traditional form (promotional, printed materials)
- Trips of delegations to international tourism fairs
- Database of investment opportunities
- Workshops for SMEs
Recruitment documentation and recruitment rules are defined in the REGULATIONS FOR RECRUITMENT AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT.
Recruitment documents consist of:
- REGULATIONS FOR RECRUITMENT AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT
- Recruitment Form
- Declaration of Participation in the Project
- Information form to be submitted when applying for de minimis aid
Project Manager: Przemysław Zaremba, e-mail: email@example.com